Saturday, May 17, 2008

good sundays

despite the pain my family's goin through right now, I decided I'm not about to wallow in it. I'm not about to marinate in my stupid little sister's drama. I decided that I'd live my life without her.

So I'm taking my little nephiew Eric to see The Chronicals of Narnia: Prince Caspian. He's dying to see the movie and so am I so I figured I'd take him for some quality L time. :p

I gotta stop at best buy for a mic and maybe a webcam for the radio show. we'll see. i'm kinda out of it.

i just had a serving of lemon pudding (thanks D heh) and now its time for bed. :P

1 comment:

Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Hello!

This is toast. Over.

I will be in your neck of the woods during July sometime. Over. I will need an approximate locale to aim for. over.

PLease respond

Over.