Saturday, June 21, 2008

Summer Solstice

So apparently my brain has gone into overdrive, overun by my own emotions as i become lost in my own thought processes and wonder so many things about myself. I know soon I'll be starting my monthly cycle because I can't stop fighting the urge to cry at commercials on tv, stories on msn.com and well.. when my cat wants to cuddle. It seems my emotions have gone haywire.

And as always, my body runs with the earth. It is summer solstice today, the first day of summer, 115 degrees outside and proving to be every inch of the pit of hell. the moon is full, my body is going insane, and summer is truly here.

I've started writing again thank god. I thought i was dead inside. but yes, i've taken up with an old story that i started a while ago and decided that I could see this one through! so i will do my best, small goals and all.

I picked out my yearly set of free glasses. Salvatore Ferragamo is one of the most talented designers. I've picked a pair of his ophthalmic pair of glasses supplied by Luxottica which is an amazing company that supplies high end designer couture wear in many different fields. I was also told that if I wanted to continue to wear contacts... I'll have to go rigid lens. RGP's are a whole new monster that I'll get to try on monday. I'm scared shitless.

okay shower time.

No comments: